Service Prices(Subject to change)
Tune up – $49.99 (Does not include cost of new parts)
The tune up is designed to make sure a customer’s bike is in good working order. The mechanic will check for loose bearing surfaces, adjust brakes and derailleurs, make sure all components and accessories are tight (bars, stem, seat, crank arms, pedals, etc.) and lubricate moving parts (chain, derailleurs, brakes, levers).Secure all components and safety check and inspect. Clean and re lube bike.
- Clean moving parts.
- Adjust Brakes
- Adjust Derailleurs
- Lube chain
- Lube brakes
- Lube derailleurs
- Secure all accessories
- Minor wheel trueing
Extra services and costs: (Does not include cost of new parts)
- Headset: Remove, inspect, clean, grease and reinstall: $9
- Bottom Bracket: Remove, inspect, clean, grease and reinstall: $12
- Major wheel true: Remove wheel, true, inspect, tighten bearings: $12
- Spoke replacement:Same as wheel true plus removing tire and inspect rim strip:$15
- Replace brake pads or shift\brake cables: $3
- Replace outer housing (brake or shift): $5 to $10
- Wrap road bar tape: $10
We will never hold on to your bike for more than 4 days. Most tune ups are done in less than 3 days pending parts availability.
No appointment needed. Just bring in your bike!